When you’re looking for a night out filled with fun, karaoke is always an option. These 20 karaoke duet songs will give you something to sing with your friends and partner no matter the occasion. Check out the list so sing your heart out!
- 1. “All I Have” by Jennifer Lopez feat. LL Cool J
- 2. “Just Give Me A Reason” by P!Nk And Nate Ruess
- 3. “Señorita” by Shawn Mendes & Camila Cabello
- 4. “DJ Got Us Fallin’ In Love” by Usher And Pitbull
- 5. “Empire State Of Mind” by Jay Z And Alicia Keys
- 6. “Shallow” by Lady Gaga & Bradley Cooper
- 7. “The Closer I Get To You” by Roberta Flack with Donny Hathaway
- 8. ” Ain’t No Mountain High Enough” by Marvin Gaye & Tammi Terrell
- 9. “The Time Of My Life” by Bill Medley & Jennifer Warnes
- 10. “On My Own” by Patti LaBelle & Michael McDonald
- 11. “See You Again” by Wiz Khalifa And Charlie Puth
- 12. “Baby Boy” by Beyonce & Sean Paul
- 13. “Dilemma” by Nelly & Kelly Rowland
- 14. “Somethin’ Stupid” by Nancy Sinatra & Frank Sinatra
- 15. “When You Believe” by Whitney Houston & Mariah Carey
- 16. “Beauty And The Beast” by Celine Dion And Peabo Bryson
- 17. “Endless Love” by Diana Ross & Lionel Richie
- 18. “Total Eclipse Of The Heart” by Bonnie Tyler
- 19. “Say Say Say” by Paul McCartney and Michael Jackson
- 20. “No Air” by Jordin Sparks with Chris Brown
- Final Thoughts
1. “All I Have” by Jennifer Lopez feat. LL Cool J
This song by popular musicians Jennifer Lopez and LL Cool J is perfect for a karaoke duet, having alternating verses between people in the middle of a breakup. One person is breaking up with the other while the other tries to convince them to stay. Things don’t work out and they end up parting ways. But you don’t have to once you finish this duet!
2. “Just Give Me A Reason” by P!Nk And Nate Ruess
“Just Give Me a Reason” by P!Nk is a great song to belt out during karaoke with a partner because it has alternating lyrics and shared choruses. The lyrics give you a chance to sing your heart out with all the passion you have as you and your karaoke partner sing a duet about fixing a broken relationship.
3. “Señorita” by Shawn Mendes & Camila Cabello
A spicy song, this one is perfect for you to duet during karaoke with your partner. The lyrics talk about how you both crave each other and love it when you call each other’s names. This song is sure to liven up a karaoke session between both of you as your love burns bright when you sing together.
4. “DJ Got Us Fallin’ In Love” by Usher And Pitbull
This is a karaoke duet to share with your friends when you’re just looking for a good time and want to sing your hearts out. This song is especially great for duets if you’ve got a friend who loves to rap rather than sing, as Pitbull’s part is much faster while Usher sings some impressive notes.
5. “Empire State Of Mind” by Jay Z And Alicia Keys
This surprising duet by Jay Z and Alicia Keys may come as a surprise to those around you when you and a friend bust out this karaoke duet. No matter your feelings for New York, this song is sure to make you feel like you’ve always called it home. With the fast lyrics by Jay Z and the powerful vocals by Alicia Keys, if you can pull off this karaoke duet, you and your friend can conquer anything.
6. “Shallow” by Lady Gaga & Bradley Cooper
If you and a friend are in the mood for something slow and somber, “Shallow” from the movie A Star is Born is the duet for the two of you. The song gives the message that humans need to fill the void in their life while longing for a change that brings them to a better version of themselves. While doing this, they can sometimes feel as though they are falling off of the deep end of life, drowning.
7. “The Closer I Get To You” by Roberta Flack with Donny Hathaway
When going to karaoke with the one you love, this song is a must-sing. This song is a slow melody with nothing but romantic lyrics for you both to sing to each other about how much you love each other and make each other feel.
8. ” Ain’t No Mountain High Enough” by Marvin Gaye & Tammi Terrell
A popular song from the late 1960s that found renewed fame after appearing in the movie Guardians of the Galaxy in 2014, this one is perfect for a duet. Since its initial release, followed by its resurgence, this song has been a timeless favorite for all karaoke nights as both of you talk about going over any length to reach your partner in their time of need. The popularity of the song and the theme both stood the test of time!
9. “The Time Of My Life” by Bill Medley & Jennifer Warnes
From the iconic movie Dirty Dancing in 1987, this song has become a classic itself and is a popular karaoke duet for partners. The song is a simple but musical way to tell one another just how much they mean to each other, and just how special the moments you share together are.
10. “On My Own” by Patti LaBelle & Michael McDonald
A soulful duet to stun anyone around you during karaoke, “On My Own” is a beautiful song about the parting of two lovers who feel remorse and sorrow for the ending of their relationship. The couple is missing each other but is unaware of how to fix their broken and drifting relationship and end up pending each night alone.
11. “See You Again” by Wiz Khalifa And Charlie Puth
This song is sure to make any fan of the Fast and Furious franchise sad. This song was written for and featured in Fast and Furious 7 in honor of Paul Walker, a prominent cast member of the series who passed away in a car accident. This song is a melodic one with beautiful notes detailing the love you have for your family, even if they are no longer present with you and how you look forward to seeing them again in another lifetime.
12. “Baby Boy” by Beyonce & Sean Paul
You had better be prepared if you plan to take on this duet by Beyonce and Sean Paul during a karaoke session because it has a fast beat and lyrics to match. To add to this, the song is primarily sung by Beyonce, a fan favorite of people all over, so you need to be prepared to do her justice in your performance. This duet focuses on a sensual lust between the two people singing, telling each other of their fantasies and their dreams about them.
13. “Dilemma” by Nelly & Kelly Rowland
“Dilemma” is a great karaoke duet for you and your partner to sing and let you express just how much you mean to each other. It reminds you that even though the circumstances may create a dilemma for the two of you right now, you still care for each other very much and that will never change.
14. “Somethin’ Stupid” by Nancy Sinatra & Frank Sinatra
Released in 1967, “Somethin’ Stupid” by the father-daughter duo Frank and Nancy Sinatra has become a classic when it comes to karaoke duets. The song itself is relatively simple and easy to sing, making it a popular choice for novice or experienced people. This track talks about the difficulties and challenges of finding the right words and timing to let that special someone know just what your feelings are.
15. “When You Believe” by Whitney Houston & Mariah Carey
This version of “When You Believe” from the animated film The Prince of Egypt is sung by Whitney Housten and Mariah Carey for the end credits scene. The powerful vocals from both women make for a beautiful song that may seem daunting to perform as a karaoke duet, but it is easier than it seems. The song is well known and well-loved and you probably know the lyrics already. Performing this as a duet is sure to stun all those around you.
16. “Beauty And The Beast” by Celine Dion And Peabo Bryson
Everyone knows this song from the original 1991 Disney classic Beauty and the Beast. You may not realize that Celine Dion is one of the vocalists for the beloved song that has been enjoyed by generations. Dion and Peabo Bryson provide the vocals for a beautiful duet that you can sing with ease during a karaoke performance.
17. “Endless Love” by Diana Ross & Lionel Richie
This song was written and performed for the movie Endless Love in 1981 and as the title indicates, talked about the endless love between the two main characters. This song serves as a wonderful duet for you and your partner to sing together as you profess eternal love for each other.
18. “Total Eclipse Of The Heart” by Bonnie Tyler
This song is one of the timeless classics many people know, even if they don’t know Bonnie Tyler. The powerful vocals and deep lyrics of this song about loving someone so much that you feel lost without them will give you all the feels and you will sing as though you need them in your life to help keep you going. This duet can be a beautiful and powerful one that you and your partner can enjoy singing.
19. “Say Say Say” by Paul McCartney and Michael Jackson
A catchy and upbeat song by two pop legends, “Say Say Say” will have you and your friend jamming along in this duet while singing about not wanting to play games for someone’s affection.
20. “No Air” by Jordin Sparks with Chris Brown
“No Air” is a catchy duet for you to sing with your partner about how it feels when you’re away from each other. This is the perfect song to pick if you plan to sing your heart out during a karaoke session to have some fun with your partner.
Karaoke duet songs with others make for a perfect night out or just a way for you to blow off steam. So get your friends together and make sure you’ve got a bottle of water ready for after you sing all these great songs!