When you’re looking for a night out filled with fun, karaoke is always an option. These 20 karaoke duet songs will give you something to sing with your friends and partner no matter the occasion. Check out the list so sing your heart out!
- 1. “All I Have” by Jennifer Lopez feat. LL Cool J
- 2. “Just Give Me A Reason” by P!Nk And Nate Ruess
- 3. “Señorita” by Shawn Mendes & Camila Cabello
- 4. “DJ Got Us Fallin’ In Love” by Usher And Pitbull
- 5. “Empire State Of Mind” by Jay Z And Alicia Keys
- 6. “Shallow” by Lady Gaga & Bradley Cooper
- 7. “The Closer I Get To You” by Roberta Flack with Donny Hathaway
- 8. “Ain’t No Mountain High Enough” by Marvin Gaye & Tammi Terrell
- 9. “The Time Of My Life” by Bill Medley & Jennifer Warnes
- 10. “On My Own” by Patti LaBelle & Michael McDonald
- 11. “See You Again” by Wiz Khalifa And Charlie Puth
- 12. “Baby Boy” by Beyonce & Sean Paul
- 13. “Dilemma” by Nelly & Kelly Rowland
- 14. “Somethin’ Stupid” by Nancy Sinatra & Frank Sinatra
- 15. “When You Believe” by Whitney Houston & Mariah Carey
- 16. “Beauty And The Beast” by Celine Dion And Peabo Bryson
- 17. “Endless Love” by Diana Ross & Lionel Richie
- 18. “Total Eclipse Of The Heart” by Bonnie Tyler
- 19. “Say Say Say” by Paul McCartney and Michael Jackson
- 20. “No Air” by Jordin Sparks with Chris Brown
- Final Thoughts
1. “All I Have” by Jennifer Lopez feat. LL Cool J
This song by popular musicians Jennifer Lopez and LL Cool J is perfect for a karaoke duet, having alternating verses between people in the middle of a breakup. Finishing this duet with a partner doesn’t have to end in a breakup though.
2. “Just Give Me A Reason” by P!Nk And Nate Ruess
“Just Give Me a Reason” by P!Nk is a great song to belt out during karaoke with a partner because it has alternating lyrics and shared choruses. The lyrics give you a chance to sing your heart out with as you and your karaoke partner sing about healing a broken relationship
3. “Señorita” by Shawn Mendes & Camila Cabello
A spicy song, this one is perfect for you a duet. The lyrics talk about how you both crave each other and love it when you call each other’s names. This song is sure to liven up a karaoke session.
4. “DJ Got Us Fallin’ In Love” by Usher And Pitbull
This party song is great for duets if you’ve got a friend who loves to rap rather than sing, as Pitbull’s part is much faster while Usher sings some impressive notes.
5. “Empire State Of Mind” by Jay Z And Alicia Keys
This surprising duet by Jay Z and Alicia Keys contain fast rhymes that meet powerful vocals – a dynamic surprise to wow your friends and conquer the stage!
6. “Shallow” by Lady Gaga & Bradley Cooper
If you and a friend are in the mood for something slow and somber, “Shallow” from the movie A Star is Born is the duet for the two of you. The song gives the message that humans need to fill the void in their life while longing for a change that brings them to a better version of themselves.
7. “The Closer I Get To You” by Roberta Flack with Donny Hathaway
When going to karaoke with the one you love, this song is a must-sing. This song is a slow melody with nothing but romantic lyrics for you both to sing to each other about how much you love each other.
8. “Ain’t No Mountain High Enough” by Marvin Gaye & Tammi Terrell
An ageless karaoke gem, this song has been a timeless favorite for all karaoke nights as this duet talk about going over any length to reach your partner in their time of need.
9. “The Time Of My Life” by Bill Medley & Jennifer Warnes
From the iconic movie Dirty Dancing in 1987, this song has become a classic itself and is a popular karaoke duet for partners. The simple song is a musical way to tell one another just how much they mean to each other.
10. “On My Own” by Patti LaBelle & Michael McDonald
A soulful duet to stun anyone around you during karaoke, “On My Own” is a beautiful song about the parting of two lovers who feel remorse and sorrow for the ending of their relationship.
11. “See You Again” by Wiz Khalifa And Charlie Puth
This song is sure to make any fan of the Fast and Furious franchise sad. This song was written for and featured in Fast and Furious 7 in honor of Paul Walker, a prominent cast member of the series who passed away in a car accident.
This melodic song contains beautiful notes detailing the love you have for your family who is no longer there.
12. “Baby Boy” by Beyonce & Sean Paul
Prepare yourself if you plan to take on this duet because it has a fast beat and lyrics to match. To add to this, the song is primarily sung by Beyonce, so you need to be prepared to do her justice in your performance.
This duet focuses on the attraction between the two people singing, telling each other of their fantasies about them.
13. “Dilemma” by Nelly & Kelly Rowland
“Dilemma” is a great karaoke duet for you and your partner to sing and let you express just how much you mean to each other. It reminds you that even though the circumstances may create a dilemma for the two of you right now, you still care for each other very much and that will never change.
14. “Somethin’ Stupid” by Nancy Sinatra & Frank Sinatra
Released in 1967, “Somethin’ Stupid” by the father-daughter duo Frank and Nancy Sinatra has become a classic when it comes to karaoke duets. As an easy-to-sing track, it talks the struggle of expressing feelings to a special someone, navigating the right words and timing.
15. “When You Believe” by Whitney Houston & Mariah Carey
This version of “When You Believe” from the animated film The Prince of Egypt is sung by Whitney Housten and Mariah Carey for the end credits scene. The powerful vocals from these two women seems challenging for a karaoke duet but is easier than it appears. Its familiar lyrics will have you singing along effortlessly.
16. “Beauty And The Beast” by Celine Dion And Peabo Bryson
Everyone knows this song from the original 1991 Disney classic Beauty and the Beast and contains the enchanting voices of Celine Dion and Peabo Bryson. Their beautiful duet creates an effortless karaoke experience.
17. “Endless Love” by Diana Ross & Lionel Richie
This song talks about the endless love between the two main characters. This song serves as a wonderful duet for you and your partner to sing together as you profess eternal love for each other.
18. “Total Eclipse Of The Heart” by Bonnie Tyler
This song is one of the timeless classics many people know, even if they don’t know Bonnie Tyler. The powerful vocals and deep lyrics of this song about the overwhelming love that leaves you feeling incomplete without that special someone.
19. “Say Say Say” by Paul McCartney and Michael Jackson
A catchy and upbeat song by two pop legends, “Say Say Say” will have you and your friend jamming along in this duet while singing about not wanting to play games for someone’s affection.
20. “No Air” by Jordin Sparks with Chris Brown
“No Air” is a catchy duet for you to sing with your partner about how it feels when you’re away from each other. This is the perfect song to pick if you plan to sing your heart out during a karaoke session.
Karaoke duets are the perfect way to unwind and have a blast! Gather your friends, choose a partner for the duet, and prepare for an unforgettable night. Just don’t forget the water after belting out these fantastic tunes!