Your parents’ anniversary is coming up, and you have to make sure their day is extra memorable for them. While picking the ideal gift might be tricky, but selecting the perfect song to play for them on their special day can be just as important and we’ve got you covered. Here are some songs that are perfect for any parents’ anniversary.
- 1. “Your Song” by Elton John
- 2. “Can’t Help Falling in Love” by Elvis Presley
- 3. “Saving Forever For You” by Shanice
- 4. “P.S. I Love You” by The Beatles
- 5. “I Believe in You and Me” by Whitney Houston
- 6. “Dance Me To The End Of Love” by Leonard Cohen
- 7. “Grow Old With Me” by Mary Chapin Carpenter
- 8. “You’re The First, The Last, My Everything” by Barry White
- 9. “Through the Years” by Kenny Rogers
- 10. “Thinking Out Loud” by Ed Sheeran
- 11. “All Of You” by John Legend
- 12. “Forever and for Always” by Shania Twain
- 13. “100 Years” by Five For Fighting
- 14. “Just The Two Of Us” by Grover Washington Jr. with Bill Withers
- 15. “Still In Love” by Lionel Richie
- 16. “This Will Be (An Everlasting Love)” by Natalie Cole
- 17. “Endless Love” by Lionel Richie & Diana Ross
- 18. “Just The Way You Are” by Bruno Mars
- 19. “Happy Anniversary” by Kelly Morrison
- 20. “That’s All” by Michael Bublé
- 21. “L-O-V-E” by Nat King Cole
- 22. “Love Is Here To Stay” by Frank Sinatra
- 23. “Because You Loved Me” by Celine Dion
- 24. “Wonderful Tonight” by Eric Clapton
- 25. “Always” by Bon Jovi
- 26. “Have I Told You Lately” by Rod Stewart
- 27. “Only You” by The Platters
- 28. “How Deep Is Your Love” by Bee Gees
- 29. “Fly Me To The Moon” by Frank Sinatra
- 30. “Till They Take My Heart Away” by Clair Marlo
- Final Thoughts
1. “Your Song” by Elton John
Starting off our list is a classic track by Elton John. It’s a beautiful ballad that is perfect for any couple celebrating their love and showing appreciation. This song has been covered by many popular artists, but the original will always be the best and most memorable.
2. “Can’t Help Falling in Love” by Elvis Presley
Next on the list is another classic, this time by the king of rock and roll himself, Elvis Presley. “Can’t Help Falling in Love” is an iconic track that is great for any parent celebrating their anniversary. This song is sure to bring a smile to their faces and make them remember all the lovely reasons why they are together.
3. “Saving Forever For You” by Shanice
“Saving Forever For You” is a beautiful R&B ballad that expresses the deep love between a couple. It’s a great choice for slow dances and just cherishing one another.
4. “P.S. I Love You” by The Beatles
What better way to say “I Love You” to your parents on their anniversary than with a song by the greatest band of all time, The Beatles. This is a beautiful track that is sure to make any parent’s day special. This was released in 1963 for their Please Please Me album.
5. “I Believe in You and Me” by Whitney Houston
Whitney Houston is a legend, and “I Believe in You and Me” is one of her most popular ballads. This song will be a great choice for parents who are celebrating their anniversary and still cherish the power of love.
6. “Dance Me To The End Of Love” by Leonard Cohen
“Dance Me To The End Of Love” is a soothingly beautiful track that has been covered by many artists, but we think the original is still the best. With its simple yet sweet lyrics, this song is sure to bring a tear to your eye.
7. “Grow Old With Me” by Mary Chapin Carpenter
“Grow Old With Me” is a beautiful song about growing old together. This song is perfect for couples who have been married for many years, as it captures the feeling of being in love through all the ups and downs. The piano and relaxing vocals will make every anniversary extra special.
8. “You’re The First, The Last, My Everything” by Barry White
Barry White’s 1974 classic “You’re The First, The Last, My Everything” is a timeless love song that is perfect for any anniversary. With its sensual lyrics and soulful delivery, this song is sure to get you in the mood for love.
9. “Through the Years” by Kenny Rogers
Kenny Rogers is a country music legend, and this song is a romantic classic. It is about a couple who have been through everything together, and their love is as strong as ever.
This track is sure to make your parents smile because it beautifully portrays the love that they have endured through the years.
10. “Thinking Out Loud” by Ed Sheeran
“Perfect” is a bit more modern, but it is just as beautiful. It’s about a man who is in love with a woman and is thinking about all the things he loves about her.
With over 3 billion views on YouTube, this pop track will make every couple’s anniversary unforgettable and sweet.
11. “All Of You” by John Legend
This heartfelt track by John Legend is one of his most popular hits. It is a beautiful love song that talks about how the narrator loves everything about his partner’s features, making it perfect for any anniversary celebration.
12. “Forever and for Always” by Shania Twain
This next song is an iconic Shania Twain song that was released in 2002. It is a beautiful ballad about a couple who are madly in love with each other and want to be together forever.
It’s a country track that is great for slow dances or just playing a relaxing tune while celebrating your parents anniversary.
13. “100 Years” by Five For Fighting
“100 Years” is a sweet song about a couple who have been together for a long time and are still going strong. It’s a great song if your parents want to reminisce about their journey, and how, through thick and thin, their bond is still strong.
14. “Just The Two Of Us” by Grover Washington Jr. with Bill Withers
Grover Washington Jr.’s tribute to parents everywhere, “Just The Two Of Us,” is a timeless jazz classic that features Bill Withers on vocals. This song is sure to make your parents smile and dance along to the tune.
The track can be used to edit a montage of family photos or videos for a special anniversary present.
15. “Still In Love” by Lionel Richie
“Still In Love” is a lovely song by Lionel Richie. It’s a great choice for parents who are deeply in love even after all these years.
The touching lyrics might bring tears to your parents’ eyes, so keep some tissues ready! You can check it on his album, “Louder Than Words.”
16. “This Will Be (An Everlasting Love)” by Natalie Cole
“This Will Be (An Everlasting Love)” is a fun classic soul track that is great for anniversaries who have been married for many years. Released in 1975, this song topped the charts and was nominated for a music award.
17. “Endless Love” by Lionel Richie & Diana Ross
The next song is about parents who have an endless love for each other. “Endless Love” by Lionel Richie & Diana Ross was released in 1981 and was a huge hit.
The lyrics are guaranteed to make your parents feel cherished and valued. It’s also a fantastic melody to play if they’re in the mood to dance the night away in each other’s embrace.
18. “Just The Way You Are” by Bruno Mars
If your parents are still young at heart, then this song is for them! “Just The Way You Are” by Bruno Mars is a fun and upbeat song that will make your parents dance.
It was released in 2010 and can be found on his album Doo-Wops & Hooligans. It’s one of his most popular early hits with over 1.7 billion views on Youtube.
19. “Happy Anniversary” by Kelly Morrison
“Happy Anniversary” by Kelly Morrison is a charming song that is great for celebrating a milestone wedding anniversary. The lyrics are sweet and sentimental, making it a great choice for an anniversary present. You can find it on her album Sorry To Intrude, which was released in 2009.
20. “That’s All” by Michael Bublé
“That’s All” is a slow song about a couple who has been through everything together and are still going strong.
This mellow track carries a euphoric vibe, perfect for reliving cherished moments. If your parents enjoy Michael Bublé, this song is absolutely ideal for them!
21. “L-O-V-E” by Nat King Cole
Love and romance will fill the air when Nat King Cole’s “L-O-V-E” graces your parents’ anniversary. This jazz track expresses admiration for the wonderful qualities the singer loves about their partner. A timeless classic that creates a truly romantic ambiance.
22. “Love Is Here To Stay” by Frank Sinatra
“Love Is Here To Stay” is a sweet song that is perfect for weddings and anniversaries. It beautifully captures the pure love we hold for someone special in our lives. It will definitely make your parents feel loved and be reminded of the good times.
23. “Because You Loved Me” by Celine Dion
Celine Dion’s “Because You Loved Me” is a mellow tune that captures the feeling of love and gratitude towards their partner. Through Dion’s enchanting vocals and heartfelt lyrics, this song has the power to add an extra touch of magic to any anniversary celebration.
24. “Wonderful Tonight” by Eric Clapton
25. “Always” by Bon Jovi
True love remains unwavering even in the face of challenges and difficulties. This is the message of “Always” by Bon Jovi. This rock song delivers a heartfelt perspective on responsibilities and commitment. Include it in your parents’ anniversary playlist and enjoy hearing them sing along.
26. “Have I Told You Lately” by Rod Stewart
“Have I Told You Lately” by Rod Stewart is a pop rock song that tenderly reminds you that you are loved. Parents would happily sing along to this tune, as it captures heartwarming words of affirmation, perfect for their anniversary.
27. “Only You” by The Platters
“Only You” beautifully portrays how couples or parents express their love and dedication to each other, reminding them that they mean the world. This delightful doo-wop track never fails to bring smiles to everyone’s faces.
28. “How Deep Is Your Love” by Bee Gees
“How Deep Is Your Love” describes the ultimate feeling of love and devotion, suited for long-term relationships like your parents. It’s the perfect tune to play on your parent’s special day.
29. “Fly Me To The Moon” by Frank Sinatra
“Fly Me To The Moon” is a jazz classic that captures the euphoric feeling of being in love. With its soaring melody and romantic lyrics, this song is sure to get your parents out on the dance floor.
30. “Till They Take My Heart Away” by Clair Marlo
Wrapping up this list is Clair Marlo’s “Till They Take My Heart Away.” This sweet acoustic tune is a heartwarming ballad about a couple who have stood the test of time.
With its gentle melody and relatable lyrics, this song is sure to bring a tear to your parents’ eyes and make them feel grateful for their own enduring love.
Celebrating your parents’ anniversary with a song is a wonderful way to show them how much you love and appreciate them. We hope our list of songs has given you some ideas for the perfect way to make their day extra special.