Lizzo is a rising singer, rapper, and flutist known for her body-positive and self-empowering messages. Her quotes serve as an inspiration for many people to love themselves and embrace their individuality.
Some of her most popular quotes emphasize the importance of self-love, self-care, being true to oneself, and embracing our weaknesses as a form of empowerment. Other quotes talk about promoting body positivity and embracing our uniqueness.
Through her music and lyrics, Lizzo reflects on her own journey of self-love and perseverance. However, her powerful and uplifting quotes offer a source of comfort and encouragement to anyone facing their own struggles.
Here are some of Lizzo’s most uplifting and motivating quotes to help boost your confidence and keep your spirits high:
- “I know how to love me.”
- “Never ever let somebody stop you or shame you from being yourself.”
- “I finally realized that owning up to your vulnerabilities is a form of strength.”
- “True love finally happens when you by yourself.”
- “I’m doing this for myself. I love creating shapes with my body, and I love normalizing the dimples in my butt or the lumps in my thighs or my back fat or my stretch marks. I love normalizing my black-ass elbows. I think it’s beautiful.”
- “I’ma do my thing, no apologies.”
- “It’s like, you’re not gonna wake up and be bigger or smaller or lighter or darker; your hair’s not gonna suddenly grow down past your knees. You’re going to look this way for the rest of your life. And you have to be OK with that.”
- “They don’t have to be like me – you need to be like you, and never ever let somebody stop you or shame you from being yourself,”
- “Glad I never gave up.”
- “Cause I’m my own soulmate.”
Loving yourself can be a difficult journey, but with the right mindset and perspective, it can be achieved. Lizzo is a powerful role model for body positivity and self-love. She embraces her vulnerabilities and loves every aspect of herself, including what society may consider imperfections.
Her influence and talent are used to promote self-acceptance and self-care, and these empowering quotes serve as encouragement for everybody to start their own journey of self-love.
By Cosmopolitan UK – YouTube: Best dressed celebrities at the 2020 Grammys | Cosmopolitan UK – View/save archived versions on archive.org and archive.today (see specific archived version or its text-only cache, for slow loading), CC BY 3.0, https://commons.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?curid=87841236
By Lennon Photography, CC BY 2.0, https://commons.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?curid=36889208
By Library of Congress Life – 20220926SM1710, CC0, https://commons.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?curid=123515902